Here at Galvin Design, we are extremely confident that the products we manufacture, supply and import are of the highest quality standard.
If, on the rarest of occasions, a product fails to meet these high standards, we will replace, repair or refund the goods at no cost to you, as required by Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and any applicable state laws. You may be entitled to this if you contact us within 14 days of delivery and:
- The goods are faulty;
- The goods are wrongly described;
- The goods are different from a sample shown to you; and/or
- The goods do not do what they are supposed to do
In addition to your rights above, we also offer the following additional warranties and their ensuing conditions:
- All Products carry different warranty periods. You can view the warranty period specific to a product on our website.
We will repair or replace free of charge any faulty product due to defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period. We, or our nominated agency, reserve the right to assess, repair, replace or service any warranty claims as we see fit.
The warranties above may exclude:
- Any defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect, accidental damage, improper installation or other alterations or modifications which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributed to faulty manufacture.
- Claims where excessive water pressure is evident. As per AS/NZS 3500 the maximum static water pressure must not exceed 500kpa. Where pressure exceeds 500kpa, pressure-limiting valves should be installed.
- Claims where the ceramic cartridge has malfunctioned due to the presence in the water supply of:
- Copper tube pieces
- Sand, dirt or stones
- Thread tape
- Other objects not normally presented in potable water supplies
- Items labelled as Ex-Display - Any item specified as Ex-Display can be accessed in store only.
- Goods were not inspected prior to installation to ensure the correct product was obtained and installed.
- Manufacturers Installation guides and recommendations form part of the Warranty. Failure to comply with correct installation may void a product of its Warranty.
- Some ceramic products may be produced from Fire-clay which is a more durable and harder wearing ceramic. Thermal shock can sometimes occur in Fire-clay products. This phenomena occurs when hot water is applied directly to a cold surface and can cause the base material to fracture. As thermal shock is a natural cause it is not fault under a manufacturers warranty.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Team as soon as possible as you have 30 days from the date of delivery to notify us. We will arrange to have the damaged item returned and either replaced or credited. Make sure you keep the item in its original packaging.
For all queries relating to warranty claims, please fill the details below: